Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Cowbell!



I didn't watch President Obama's State of the Union speech on Wednesday, but I did read one excerpt where he said this about the Democrats' proposed health care "reform."

"Still, this is a complex issue, and the longer it was debated, the more skeptical people became. I take my share of the blame for not explaining it more clearly to the American people. And I know that with all the lobbying and horse-trading, the process left most Americans wondering, "What's in it for me?"


Oh. Really? You didn't EXPLAIN it more clearly? That's it? That's IT????

You've got to be kidding, right?

Let me translate: "Hey, I'm so smart and wonderful, I'm sorry you greedy idiots out there didn't get it."

Yesssir! That's our President!

Sooooo, what to do now? More cowbell, more Obama!

Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment