Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gargantu-Bracket Is Here! Behold....


... and tremble beneath it's utter awesomeness!!! Thanks again to Bradley Turner, who put the spreadsheet and PDF muscle behind this. A labor of love, and we owe him greatly. Last year, I said I wanted a bracket that had EVERYTHING!

Brad Turner, real American Hero, built it!

Now don't overthink this people. The higher seeds usually win. That is normal. That's how it's supposed to go.

HORIZONTAL



VERTICAL



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And since you can never have enough handy, one-sheet charts and such, I have included my personal "cheat sheet" with all the pertinent info and a little note nugget on each team.



And then there was this little gem...

Steve,

Here is a spreadsheet that shows when the games are on also what other games are on at the same time. This is especially handy for the first two days with so many games and guys strategizing when to be "sick" or "out of the office."

Note, since I live in KC, all times are converted to central.

Also, my sales job sucks without my daily Czabe fix on XM. damn them. I think I'm going to quit.

Enjoy!
Brian LaForge




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!

Let it be known, here is my OFFICIAL bracket! I don't have any other versions floating around, this ONE is it! Feel free to print, enter, and win your pool! You can thank me later, or not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment