Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What The Hell, Am I Chopped Liver?

Okay, so I'll concede this much. Rome is technically a "bigger" name than I am. But sheesh, doesn't anybody there at UC Santa Barbara - the school I call lovingly "the Harvard of the Beach" - have a pulse on semi-famous media personalities with nationally syndicated radio shows, popular websites, and successful local talk shows in their hometowns on the east coast?

In other words.... ahem.

So okay, I'll let Rome be the "keynote" for THIS year's event, but I damn sure want to be considered for the keynote in 2012, or 2013!

If the short-memoried jackanapes currently running that school in Goleta need a refresher on my illustrious career out there as "Voice of the Gauchos", well here are some videos I dragged out of the ol' VHS career demo tape file for all to enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment