Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Turn Out the Lights....


To all of my listeners at Fox Sports Radio, I wanted to let you know that come the end of the month I will be parting on good terms with the network. I have had a great 7 year run and appreciate the opportunity to have been such a part of everyone's radio life.

If anybody would like to listen to my local show here in DC, you may do so at www.espn980.com. As always, you can get plenty of daily thoughts and musings from me and the boys at www.czabe.com.

And yeah, I've broken down and actually started a Facebook page where I will live and breathe and update from time to time. ("Steve's current mood is 'Grumpy.'")

To everyone that has reached out to express your thoughts and best wishes, thank you very much. It means the world to us.

To Scott and Solly, my faithful radio warriors, it has been a distinct privilege to work with you guys for all these years. I will have you on any radio show I ever host, from now until eternity.

Here's to a great 2010 and beyond.

Sincerely,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment