Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Rare Video Glimpse Inside Czabe's TV Room!


Masters Sunday is a sacred day for all of us golfers, and luckily I was able to make it home in order to watch in front of my glorious 226 inches of high definition screen real estate.

This wasn't exactly the case on Saturday, when I was up in Collegeville, PA visiting my brother and sister in law for their son's 1st Holy Communion.

Now, suffice to say, by watching this little clip below, taken on my iPhone, it wasn't the ideal venue. These little monsters were loud! Once upon a time, I might have stormed out of the house and retreated to a local watering hole all miffed. But, nah.



But I've mellowed over the years, so I was actually pretty happy. Alone in the basement with these animalsGod's children, I blissfully tuned out the ruckus, and watched on my bro-in-law's plenty sufficient HDTV.

By Sunday, I was firmly back on home soil, and until you have watched the Masters Triplecast like I can on my array of sets, you just haven't lived.

Nobody tell DirecTV that most of us would actually PAY for the extra "Amen Corner" and "15/16" coverage like we do for Sunday Ticket and Mega March Madness.

Shhhhhh.

Let's just have them keep giving us free stuff!

So anyway, for those of you who have asked or wondered what the "Dome" must look like, here's your little sample.

Someday, if I ever get off my lazy ass, I will do a full write up of the Dome, with costs, specs, tech notes, and all the things I would do differently if I had the chance.

For now, though. Sit back, and get jealous.

:)

Czabe's 5-Hour Energy Dome from Steve Czaban on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment