Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"There's Crab To Catch..."


The sun came up... and everything wonderful about my life is the same.

And every problem facing America, is still there.

The mob has spoken, and they said overwhelmingly - by 2% of the voting population - that they want Obama to have one more crack at fixing those problems.

Good luck.

I refuse to buy into the doom and gloom. This is not because I am naive. I'm just a rugged optimist.

Does it suck? Oh yeah. Sure does. Big time.

But you know what, there's crab to catch. So you just gotta get back out on deck and get working.

In life, you don't get to wake up and choose the weather. You just have to deal with what it is, for how long it lasts.

And so too, with this.

I have some stray thoughts on how to better "trim up" our "team" so we can start winning again. But right now, they are loose and scattered. Maybe this time next week, they will have congealed in my brain and I'll share them here.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with Lt. Dan on the mast of the Jenny.

"You call this a storm? It's time for a showdown. You.. and me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment